This package checks if the application resources are running as they should and creates a service status panel.
It has the following main points:
- Highly extensible and configurable: you can create new checkers and notifiers very easily, and you can virtually change everything on it.
- Easy configuration: uses YAML as configuration files
- Resilient resource checker: if the framework is working and at least one notification channel, you should receive notification messages.
- Built-in notification system: get notifications via mail, slack, telegram or anything else you need.
- Routes for: panel, json result, string result and resource.
- Configurable panel design.
- Schedule checks to automatically receive notifications when a service fails.
- View app error messages right in the panel.
- Http response codes 200 and 500, on error, for services like Envoyer to keep track of your app health.